-Respect! Excellence! Friendship! - Youth Olympic Games...
- Responsibility, Resilience, Respect, Integrity & Compassion & Excellence- Hong Wen School's Values
---You must celebrate victory but with moderation and don't forget your responsibilities. We are sportsmen and we want to reach out for the World Cup. We should not be bragging and too conceited, let's just play the next match."- Bosque, Spain's manager, on his Spanish team's World Cup's semi-final triumph against Germany
---If you get knocked down, get up again!
-Shaking hands after a match mutually shows that you are respecting each other! Let's give our friends a friendship five!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Updates on Inter-house recess games - Monday briefing.
here are a few updates.
1) Thank you for registering. As agreed by all of you, each registration will be given one point per participant to add on to the house points.
2) Inter-House soccer for the girls has been cancelled due to not having the minimum number of teams. The team captain of red house, please register for mixed frisbee. Your whole team (all girls) may represent Red House.
3) Mixed Basketball and Mixed Frisbee have been confirmed. The schedule will be out after the short briefing on Monday.
3) All captains who have registered, please see me on Monday, 16th August during recess outside the school attendant's area (near the red computer terminals at the canteen) at 1005am for a short briefing.