-Respect! Excellence! Friendship! - Youth Olympic Games...
- Responsibility, Resilience, Respect, Integrity & Compassion & Excellence- Hong Wen School's Values
---You must celebrate victory but with moderation and don't forget your responsibilities. We are sportsmen and we want to reach out for the World Cup. We should not be bragging and too conceited, let's just play the next match."- Bosque, Spain's manager, on his Spanish team's World Cup's semi-final triumph against Germany
---If you get knocked down, get up again!
-Shaking hands after a match mutually shows that you are respecting each other! Let's give our friends a friendship five!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Fixtures for P6 Captain's Ball are out.
1) Team captain, please make sure your team reports to the ISH on time.
2) Each game will be played for 10 minutes. (fewer minutes if the team comes late)
3) Pupils who are punished for any reason by their teachers will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
4) Volunteer referees please report with a yellow sash each. (Players orange sashes)
4) After all the games are played and the league tables have been updated, these will be the points awarded below. (Please remember for each game won 3 points will be awarded at the league table. A draw will score you 1 point. We are also looking at goal difference)
League table of 8 teams.
1st - 50
2nd - 44
3rd - 38
4th - 32
5th - 26
6th - 20
7th - 14
8th - 8
Initial registration has been awarded 1 point each. I have verified this with the captains.